We provide professional theater auditorium inspections by trained & experienced technicians.
Performing Arts, Theater Auditorium Inspections:
We also offer full repairs including curtain replacement.
Contact us today for all your Performing Arts, Theater, Auditorium and Stage needs
Equipment We Commonly Inspect:
- All types of rigging
- Dead hung curtains and light bars
- Counter-weighted fly systems
- Electric winches
- Fire curtains
- Rooftop smoke doors
- Choral risers
- Acoustical shells
- Retractable safety straps
- Fall protection equipment
- Aerial lifts
Rooftop Smoke Hatches
- Inspection of rooftop smoke hatches/doors
- Release & reset of rooftop smoke hatch/doors
- Stage level addition of winch or pull for release of smoke hatch/door
Our Inspections Include the Following:
- Visual and audible inspection of all accessible parts.
- Inspection and NFPA 701 field test of curtains drapes
- Inspection of all structural components, including but not limited to: mounts/hangers, welds (visual), tracks and structural bolts.
- Functional inspections of overall operation, including but not limited to: winches, safety straps, bearings, couplings and pulleys/sheaves, deployment and reset of fire curtain & smoke doors.
- Inspections of all other components, including but not limited to: head blocks, loft blocks, arbors, lock rails, fabric/panels, batten tubes and carriers
- Inspection of all electrical component, including but not limited to: switches, key/control switches, limit switches and power cords/plugs.
- Inspection and measurement of wire ropes.
- We provide detailed reports in electronic versions, but CD or hard copies are available upon request.