We provide professional athletic equipment school inspections by trained & experienced technicians.
Equipment We Commonly Inspect for Schools, Colleges and Sports Facilities:
- Basketball Backstops
- Gym Divider Curtains
- Batting/Multi-Sport Cages
- Wrestling Mat Lifters
- Operable Walls/Doors
- Theater Rigging, Curtains, Light Bars
- Aerial Lifts
- Auto Lifts, Jacks
- Fall Protection
- Fire Doors
We go above and beyond – our full time scheduling department keeps track of when your inspections are due and schedules to keep you compliant. We keep track so you don’t have to.
Our Inspections Include the Following:
- Visual and audible inspection of all accessible parts.
- Inspection of all structural components, including but not limited to: mounts/hangers, welds (visual), framing, tracks, beams, pivot points and support bracing.
- Functional inspections of overall operation, including but not limited to: winches, safety straps, doors, gears, bearings, couplings and pulleys/sheaves.
- Inspections of all other components, including but not limited to: fabric/panels, batten tubes, netting, capacity/warning labels, edge padding and rim plumb/level.
- Inspection of all electrical component, including but not limited to: switches, key/control switches, power cords/plugs.
- Inspection and measurement of wire ropes.
- We provide detailed reports in electronic versions, but CD or hard copies are available upon request.