Aerial lift inspections performed by trained & experienced technicians.
We perform annual inspection services for aerial lifts:
- Personnel/Man Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
Our aerial lift inspections include the following:
- Visual and audible inspection of all accessible parts.
- Inspection of all functions and controls, including but not limited to joystick/toggle controls, emergency stop switches, touch pad operation, drive/speed cut-out operation, manual descent/auxiliary power systems, brake operation & ground control operation.
- Inspection of all mast & platform assembly, including but not limited to the platform being secure, mid-rail chain/gate installed & latches properly, mast sections/chains/cables free of damage/lubricated, extend deck functions & locks, guard rails/floor are in place & undamaged, platform roll pins installed & fold –down rails installed properly.
- Inspection of all scissor arms, including but not limited to being free of damage/cracks/distortion, safety prop operation, all nuts/bolts/shafts/shields/bearings/locking devices, cylinder pins, bearings & hardware, condition of arm pads/slide blocks.
- Inspection of chassis & base assembly, including but not limited to drive/caster wheels, tight wheel nuts, proper tires installed & excessive tire wear, oscillating axel/lockout cylinders operate, steer/drive/axle components, leveling jacks/stabilizers, bubble levels, compartment covers, pothole protection system & static strap is in place.
- Inspection of the power system, including but not limited to engine idle/throttle/RPM, correct batteries installed, battery fluid level, battery diagnostics, battery accepts charge, air/fuel filters, coolant/fuel levels, fuel cap & exhaust system.
- Inspection of the hydraulic/electrical system, including but not limited to all cylinders/hydraulic component leaks/damage, hydraulic oil level, vent cap, hydraulic fittings/hoses, instruments/switches/gauges/horn/lights operate, control valve operation.
- Inspection of all manuals & decals, including but not limited to operators/safety manuals, all safety/operating decals installed/secure/legible.
- Inspection of all general items, including but not limited to unauthorized modifications/additions, paint/overall appearance, all welds, drive/operate machine to test all functions.
Contact us today for all your aerial lift inspections. Let our scheduling department keep track of when your inspections are due so you don’t have to.